Aquafresh Active Fresh gives you a clean, fresh feeling every time you brush. The great-tasting formulation delivers replenishing fluoride into your tooth enamel, actively helping to protect your teeth from cavities. 3-in-1 care for teeth, gums and breath. It provides strong teeth and gives your mouth a fresh, minty clean sensation that tastes great. Contains fluoride that helps protect your teeth from sugar acids that cause cavities. Additionally, it provides all the power of Triple Protection.
Keep out of reach of children. Children 6 years and younger: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible, if you experience swelling of the mouth or face. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if the carton ends are open.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-6, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Carrageenan, Limonene, CI 73360, CI 74160. Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm fluoride).
Directions for Use:
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly in circular motions for at least two minutes, paying attention to all surfaces of your teeth, including the front, back, and chewing surfaces.
- Gently brush your gums and tongue as well to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Spit out the toothpaste and rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Avoid swallowing the toothpaste and do not rinse your mouth immediately after brushing to allow the fluoride in the toothpaste to remain on your teeth for longer-lasting protection.
- For best results, brush your teeth at least twice a day, ideally after meals, or as recommended by your dentist.
Country of Origin: